it’s not cute or endearing to not know how to do laundry i promise
- A childhood of loneliness taught me independence.
- Growing up and making friends and falling in love taught me loneliness. It taught me fear. It taught me doubt.
- My sense of independence, competition and selfishness made it easy to lose friends. It made it hard to admit to being wrong, to being…
I mean i have a fashion sense but i don’t have money
if ur sad do not fear friend i am sending puppies to help u
- people who are gay can be assholes
- people with eating disorders can be assholes
- people with mental disorders can be assholes
- people who self harm can be assholes
- people who are disabled can be assholes
- people who have diseases can be assholes
do not excuse people for being assholes because something is wrong with them or have a hard life
i can’t even appreciate the beauty of the sunrise after staying up all night because it’s just like. fuck. there it is. there’s the sun. i fucked up. why am i laughing. nothing is funny. the sun is there and it’s harshly reprimanding me for being awake all night. “this is the life you’ve chosen for yourself fucker” it says. i’m not laughing. i’m crying. there’s the fucking sun
i cant wait to get a boyfriend, im all prepared. i punched some holes in the lid of this jar and i put some grass and a twig in it
Roll me up in a blanket like a burrito and kiss me